- This event has passed.
FREE WEBINAR – SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
May 23, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDTFree
- 53% of marketers using Social Media reported increased sales and ⅔ of marketers using Social Media were able to generate leads.
- 44% of local businesses said they depend on Social Media to generate brand awareness and 41% said they depend on it to drive revenue.
Would getting on to the Social Media bandwagon really get you the results that you would desire for yourself? Is social media marketing just a fad or is it here to stay? Does it actually produce results? Also, is social media marketing synonymous with Facebook marketing or is there more? If there is, what other platforms / channels should small businesses use? How effective are they?
Join us in a free Webinar on Social Media Marketing, as we explore these and other questions to:
- Evaluate if you should be spending time and money in this activity and
- Optimize your efforts if you are already active on social media
In this webinar, you will learn:
- WHAT really is Social Media Marketing and WHY does it matter?
- As a small business, is it really relevant to me?
- Sort it out – WHICH social media channels are best for your business?
- Content – what should I post?
- Overview of the type of tools you could use
- ROI – Measurement and Analytics
WHO should attend:
Small business owners selling a product or a service like:
- Small Manufacturing Companies
- Engineering and construction service providers
- Doctors, Surgeons, Ophthalmologists, Dentists, Chiropractors, Skin care clinics, Aesthetics and Cosmetic Surgery clinics, etc.
- CPA firms, Accounting and Tax preparation firms
- Lawyers / Law firms, Architects, Interior Designers
- Architects, Designers and other creative service providers
- Start-up Founders in hi-tech as well as low-tech space
Who should NOT attend:
- Individuals looking at using Social Media for personal reasons
- Creating an individual online brand
(We will announce an individual online branding Webinar soon)
Webinar link will be sent to all registering attendees.